Method – Serves 2
Cauliflower & Dengaku Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets and place them onto a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle on a generous amount of vegetable oil.
- Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender. The florets should have a light golden-brown colour.
- To make the Dengaku miso sauce, mix together the miso, mirin, sake and dark brown sugar.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven. Drizzle the Dengaku sauce over each floret. Bake in the oven for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oven and put to one side, ready to serve.