Instant Miso Soup
Enjoy a homemade instant miso soup on the go! This clever lunch pot recipe will become your favourite winter warmer.
Method (serves 1)
• Place all the indredients into a cup or soup bowl.
• Pour over the boiling water.
- 1tbs Finely chopped spring onions
- 50g Silken organic tofu cut into 1cm cubes
- ½ tsp Dried wakame seaweed
- ¼ cup Baby spinach
- 1tbs Dashi powder
- ½ - 1tbs Miso
- 200-250ml Boiled water
- Roasted white sesame seeds
- Japanese 7 spice 'Nanami togarashi'
- Boiled or steamed green vegetables
- Boiled or steamed root vegetables or squash
- Boiled eggs
- It is best to place a little boiling water in the bowl or cup first, in order to warm it up. Throw away the water and begin with putting the ingredients in.
- You can add noodles if you want something a little more filling.
- Double the portion of the recipe and add your favourite pre-cooked noodles in a larger bowl, and serve as a main dish.
Recipes created by Yuki Gomi in conjuction with Yakult