Banana & peanut butter muffins
If you like peanut butter, you’ll love these. The flavour really shines through and the muffins are beautifully light and fluffy. This recipe is for 12, which you can keep in an airtight container to grab on the go.
Method (makes 12)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and line a muffin tray with paper cases.
- Mix the flour, oats, and baking powder in one bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and then stir in the sugar, mashed bananas, peanut butter and the melted butter.
- Add the milk and combine.
- Gently fold in the dry ingredients until just combined, being careful not to over-mix it.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the tops spring back when gently touched.
- Allow to stand for a minute before turning out to cool.
- 275g Plain flour
- 50g Oats
- 1tbsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 75g Light brown sugar
- 2 Bananas
- 115g Crunchy peanut butter
- 50g Butter, melted
- 250ml Milk